Texzon utilities has been a member of the Red Oak Area Chamber of Commerce since November 2011. They are a pioneer in deregulated electricity in Texas and have grown over the past thirteen years into one of the nation?s leading independent brokers.
Since 2002, Texzon has helped businesses of all sizes make well informed decisions about their electricity purchases. They are recognized as a top 20 energy company in Inc. 500.
Texzon Utilities is an impartial advocate for commercial and industrial clients procuring the best combination of pricing and contract terms by leveraging long-term relationships with the most respected power providers.
There are 5 major ways in which an independent energy broker can help your business.
1. Provide in-depth market expertise
2. Provide strategic direction
3. Handle the complex task of buying power in deregulated markets.
4. Force competition and use leverage to get better pricing
5. Brokers take a personal interest in your business.
Today?s volatile energy markets are like the stock market, with prices changing hourly. By implementing a strategic plan of staying ahead of the market, getting multiple competitive bids, and making timely decisions when the market is right, Texzon helps customers hedge their position, limit risk and save money. Texzon is your energy advocate.
For more information about how Texzon can help your business or residential energy needs, contact Rick Ausmus at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whom to Contact
- Rick AusmusDirector of Sales202 I-35, Suite CRed Oak, TX 75154Phone: (972) 938-0533Fax: (214) 279-0115