Qarbon Aerospace is a premier manufacturer of cutting-edge composite components and assemblies at all levels of complexity, with products installed on the industry’s most advanced commercial and military aircraft. A US-owned company with a global footprint of almost two million square feet of state-of-the-art facilities, Qarbon Aerospace competitively solves the market’s toughest challenges on time, with Quality Assured. Our Qarbon Aerospace Red Oak facility is located less than 20 miles south of Dallas, Texas, uniquely situated amid a thriving aerospace & defense marketplace. Built in 2013 on a 123-acre site, the modern factory has 772,000 ft² of manufacturing space that combines large, complex composites fabrication with major assembly and systems integration.
Entry Level Recruiter Position Overview:
You will be a trusted partner to business leaders and team-mates, while working to find great talent for Qarbon Aerospace.
- Sourcing/recruiting top talent in a corporate or agency environment
- Identify and engage top talent and differentiate talent levels
- Function in a fast-paced/agile environment and shift focus quickly while working autonomously
- Passion for diversity and inclusion
- Data-driven, results-oriented, and self-motivated
- Identify and engage with both passive and active talent
- Partner with Recruiters and Business Leaders to identify and understand the position's requirements.
- Manage candidate pipelines
- Conduct detailed candidate screening conversations to qualify prospects across multiple roles
- Collaborate with candidates and Coordinators in scheduling interviews and collecting interview feedback.
- Handle a high volume of requisitions and prioritize workload based on business needs.
- Maintain pipeline funnel metrics and KPI's.
Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
Experience and Education Requisites:
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- 100% onsite role (not a remote position)
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and computer-based applications
- Able to work in office production environment (this is not a remote position)
- Able to work varied days to support business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree Required- Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field
What does Qarbon Aerospace have to Offer?
- Company Paid Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance 1 time salary
- Short-Term Disability (STD) & Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- 12 Holidays
- Flex Time Off
- Medical/Prescription Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance / Hospital Indemnity Insurance / Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Savings and Spending Accounts
- Health Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care FSA
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Plan- Option to elect Traditional 401(k), Roth 401(k), or After-Tax Savings plan
- Immediate vesting
- 100% company match on the first 3% of your salary; 50% company match on the next 3%
- Tuition Reimbursement