Soulman’s has been serving Texas’ best bar-b-que since 1974 using timeless BBQ techniques and old family recipes. We are a family-oriented and faith-centered company that provides a positive culture for all of our team members. Soulman’s is passionate about Texas-style bar-b-que and dedicated to providing excellent customer service while treating our team members like family.
Our team members are friendly, energetic, and committed to giving our customers the best experience every time they visit our restaurants. Soulman’s team members serve our customers, operate the cash register, prepare food, and complete other daily tasks to ensure we are serving the highest quality bar-b-que.
- Must be 16 years of age
- Ability to follow instructions and learn procedures and techniques
- Willing to be cross-trained for multiple positions within the team
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as needed
- Ability to work standing for extended periods of time, including bending, lifting, and reaching
- Willing to work as scheduled
- Ability to work with continuous use of hands and arms
- Willing to adhere to all uniform and safety standards
- Willing to honor the health and wellness of all team members and customers by upholding Soulman’s Smoke-Free Workplace Policy.
- Report to work as scheduled, on time, well-groomed in proper uniform
- Provide exceptional service to each customer
- Be a team player – help other team members as needed
- Be familiar with menu items and specials
- Perform tasks as assigned by Managers
- Abide by all local and state health guidelines
- Able to work positively in a fast-paced environment
- Have a strong work ethic
- Able to work effectively within a team
- Innovative training system
- Health program*
- 401(k) plan*
- Opportunities for advancement
*Must meet eligibility requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Since its founding in 1974, Soulman’s has been passionate about Texas-style Bar-B-Que and treating our team members like family. Soulman’s offers a fast-paced and fun work environment centered on teamwork and outstanding customer service. Joining the Soulman’s family will provide opportunities for cross-training, advancement, and qualification for our health and retirement benefits programs.
Soulman’s Winning Recipe:
Great GOD! (Romans 7:25)