At Atmos Energy, we enjoy an employee-focused culture with rewarding work, competitive pay, work-life balance, inclusion and diversity, and excellent benefits. Benefits offered include:
- Medical & Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401K/Retirement Savings Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Holidays & Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Educational Assistance
- LifeLock Identity Theft Protection
- Paid Training
- LinkedIn Learning
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT ATTEMPT TO LIST ALL OF THE DUTIES THAT ARE OR MAY BE PERFORMED IN THIS POSITION
1. Analyzes work order volumes to forecast staff resources to meet the business objective, workload demands, and performance expectations. (30%)
2. Ensures optimal resource planning, scheduling, and identifying new schedule methods, strategies and opportunities. (20%)
3. Makes forecasting and scheduling decisions using forecasting tools, industry experience, and personal knowledge to ensure that Work Management Planning and Operating service level goals are met. (20%)
4. Identifies and reports system issues through appropriate channels to ensure proper operation of tools and processes. (10%)
5. Analyzes and closely monitors the implementation of newly created or changed work order strategies and impacts on the business. Prepares updates and creates reports to ensure work management planning goals and objectives are accomplished. (10%)
6. Serves as a work management planning liaison for the operations and leadership teams to develop and ensure consistent business goals are achieved. Establishes and maintains rapport with internal operating customers. (10%)
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration OR a related field and three years of experience in the utility or customer service industry; or equivalent.
Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers in order to obtain and/or provide explanations and/or information on technical concepts to individuals with little or no background and/or individuals who are experienced and knowledgeable in the area under discussion.
Requires the ability to perform analyses involving ratios, percentages, and simple statistical methods.
Requires advanced knowledge of various software/ERP applications to create simple documents, reports, and/or graphics. Tableau, SAP, and Excel proficiency is a plus.
Works in an indoor environment
Requires occasionally performing activities including, but not limited to, bending, stooping, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning, and/or lifting.
Atmos Energy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.