At Atmos Energy, we enjoy an employee-focused culture with rewarding work, competitive pay, work-life balance, inclusion and diversity, and excellent benefits. Benefits offered include:
- Medical & Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401K/Retirement Savings Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Holidays & Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Educational Assistance
- LifeLock Identity Theft Protection
- Paid Training
- LinkedIn Learning
Top Employer Recognition
America’s Best Employers – Forbes Magazine
The 100 Most Trustworthy Companies In America - Forbes Magazine
Top Places to Work - Dallas Morning News
Best Places to Work - Mississippi Business Journal
Best Place to Learn - Dallas Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD)
1. Elicit and document business requirements and functional designs by leading meetings, workshops, and focus groups. (15%)
2. Analyze business requested changes, including the identification of employees and departments affected, perform gap analysis, and collaborate with IT to design solutions that ensure business objectives are met. (20%)
3. Develop test plans, write detailed test cases, execute test runs to find system and process defects, facilitate usability testing, and conduct post-deployment validation testing. (15%)
4. Identify and perform system configuration changes for fixes, enhancements, and regular maintenance. (10%)
5. Analyze potential system issues reported and determine the root cause and impact to employees/customers. Participate in the solution to fix the issues, test fixes, and facilitate any cleanup efforts. (15%)
6. Measure and monitor results of changes to ensure the system and processes meet the intended objectives and deliver results to leadership and training. (5%)
7. Pull, prepare, model, report, and analyze internal and external data to drive actionable insights for analysis, enhancements to processes, metrics, and business solutions. Build interactive visualizations and dashboards to communicate analysis and reports. (10%)
8. Collaborate with Workforce Development and/or the business units to design and deliver step-by-steps, screen shots, information for employee communications, knowledge articles, field alerts, and quick reference guides. (5%)
9. Communicate changes, verbally and through documentation, at the appropriate level of detail for the audience and deliver presentations at various department meetings. (5%)
Requires Bachelor's degree in Strategic Management, Management Information Systems (MIS), Business, Liberal Arts or a related field and four years related experience; or equivalent.
Requires the ability to communicate, persuade and/or influence internal and/or external customers at a high level such as senior management on matters of a technical and/or complex nature.
Requires the ability to perform algebraic, trigonometric and geometric operations and/or moderately complex statistical and/or accounting methods.
Requires advanced knowledge of various software applications to create documents, reports and/or graphics.
Works in an office environment. May require some traveling.
Requires occasionally performing activities including, but not limited to, bending, stooping, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and/or lifting.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT ATTEMPT TO LIST ALL OF THE DUTIES THAT ARE OR MAY BE PERFORMED IN THIS POSITION
Atmos Energy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Atmos Energy Corporation, an S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the country’s largest natural gas-only distributor. We safely deliver reliable, affordable, efficient, and abundant natural gas to more than 3 million distribution customers in over 1,400 communities across eight states located primarily in the South. As part of our vision to be the safest provider of natural gas services, we are modernizing our business and infrastructure while continuing to invest in safety, innovation, environmental sustainability, and our communities. Atmos Energy manages proprietary pipeline and storage assets, including one of the largest intrastate natural gas pipeline systems in Texas.
Business Processes & Change Mgmt