THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT ATTEMPT TO LIST ALL OF THE DUTIES THAT ARE OR MAY BE PERFORMED IN THIS POSITION
The ideal candidate will have:
A Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of graphic design, communications, printing or digital marketing job experience
Experience with graphic design programs, which could be InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and/or Canva
Experience coordinating marketing and/or communication projects with multiple teams, and/or agencies, and/or printers
Experience in gathering and analyzing digital analytics for marketing/communication campaigns
1. Coordinate the monthly customer billing communications process, including scheduling, creating materials, working with vendors, and coordination with internal departments.
2. Able to understand and execute general corporate communications areas to include one or more of the following: internal/external communications, social media, marketing, and crisis communications.
3. Work with departments across the enterprise including investor relations, media relations, governmental and public affairs, and the company's business units to determine communication needs including facilitating campaign strategy and execution.
4. Coordinate the creation of new creative materials with internal personnel and external agencies that meet the Company's brand guidelines.
5. Support efforts to measure and track advertising and communication initiatives, social media, and website traffic to evaluate results.
6. Partner with information technology to coordinate technology solutions and analysis for corporate communications, marketing and business unit initiatives. Provide subject matter expertise in the development of business requirements to deliver communications solutions to end users.
7. Provide graphic design expertise to develop and edit creative materials including documents, publications, website development, video and graphics.
8. Stay abreast of industry trends and technology changes including scripting, security issues, authoring tools, graphic design tools, and new languages/programs.
Bachelor's degree and two years in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field; or equivalent.
Requires the ability to communicate, persuade and/or influence internal and/or external customers at a high level such as senior management on matters of a technical and/or complex nature.
Requires the ability to perform analyses involving ratios, percentages and simple statistical methods.
Requires a high level of computer skills in order to use various programming languages for writing, modifying and executing programs as well as an advanced knowledge of various software applications to create documents, reports and/or graphics. Knowledge of content management systems required.
Works in an office environment. May require some traveling.
Requires occasionally performing activities including, but not limited to, bending, stooping, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and/or lifting.
Atmos Energy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.